ingenue cover ingenue cover

I thought this was done really well and like all your songs you can tell you're a really skilled musician. You've achieved the sound you wanted mixing both together and it sounds ace :)

jambrother2 responds:

thankyou so much :)

Back Away (From His Girl) Back Away (From His Girl)

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but instantly I've noticed your top of the board, thought I'd check out your page and although your stuffs good, I've realised the reason you are at top is, as the guy below states, because you're a cheat. I went onto his page and checked out his music also before writing this, as maybe he was just crap and deserved your comments. However, he clearly doesn't have a big ego, but indeed you do as in response to one of his messages you stated about getting laid? I found this odd as it was very unrelated.... I know boys can be strange but how old are you? Admittedly, this guy doesn't state his age either, however, his music was good (if you wanna argue, then your music is at least EQUAL) and a lot of people who are getting negative feedback does not deserve it....

This does not mean they have big ego's,,, it means they are trying to stop being from being unfair on this website, as it destroys it's main purpose.

I feel I am being slightly hypocritical, as I am trying to say this page is about music, not who is on top, yet here I am commenting about that topic, but as I say, a lot of people on here are all equally decent... just be fair.

Sugar Plum Sugar Plum